Weather at the end of March, experiences?

DumboDash2006

Mouseketeer
Obviously I can look at the weather history but in reality, what have your experiences been like?

Mostly, I'm just hoping for not super hot. We can handle crowds but I've never done well in heat and the older I get, the worse it seems.

I've lived approx 75 miles west of WDW for 23 years. Late March typically starts "summer" for us here. It's still fairly dry but warm enough for northerners to swim (FL people don't swim typically then. Still too cold for us). You can expect temps in the mid to high 80's during the day with over nights in the 60's.
There's always that chance of a cool snap coming through. Last year March was cooler than Feb but that's pretty rare.
It shouldn't be blisstering hot but it will be warm.

Was down the middle/end of March last year. Weather was shorts during the day and jeans at night. Certainly better than being up north.

DW and I are Disney snowbirds and we start to notice the warmer weather in mid March. The historical data for the 27th says average high is around 80 and average low around 56. Record high is 91 and record low is 41. Even though the temperatures are rising the humidity is still reasonable. Definitely not the summer heat/humidity. It is a wonderful time to visit.

I'll be there March 9-16 and was wondering the same thing. I've usually gone the first week of June.I'm taking my 11 yo DNephew and he is one of those kids that wear shorts as often as possible and fights a sweatshirt or jacket.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter