Weather at the moment?

mini-mse

Earning My Ears
Hi, does anyone know what th eweather is like at the moment? :umbrella: We are off next week for four nights and I'm assuming that the weather is nice! I have never been in the summer before, generally go in December and then sometime areound Feb-April also. So as you can imagine, I only know how to pack wollies, thermals and rain/snow gear! Will we get away with t-shirts and shorts? Doe we need any jackets? Is it very warm at the moment. Maybe I should check out the weather forecast...but if anyone has been in the last few days or if anyone has any idea, it would be much appreciated..especially since I'm trying to get away with just hand luggage ont he flight...anything to save time and get to Disney faster!! :Pinkbounc

I just arrived today. We are in the city and will go out to DL for the weekend. It is pretty nice during the day, but in the evening it is a bit chilly and breezy. It was rather rainy last weekend, and is supposed to be rainy again this weekend. I wish I had brought an extra sweathshirt (but now have good reason to buy one!)

--heather

you can also check www.weather.co.uk

We have just come back today. Monday we went into Paris- it rained off and on, fortuntely we never actually got caught in it.

Tuesday and Wednesday were glorious days - plenty of need for suncream and absolutely no need for fleeces and mickey ponchos. as we left this morning it looked like another glorious day :cool1:

Had a great time thanks - we only actually had one day in the parks this time, but we were in early and got most of fantasyland done by 10am!!! and that included Peter Pan twice - we had fastpasses for later and rode it 4 times in all. The rest of the time we spent in Paris, sea life centre, Val D'Europe amd Disney Village. :cool1:

Hope you have fantastic time :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter