Weather forcast Thurs/Fri/Sat?

ShawnW

Earning My Ears
We are arriving Thurs. and staying at PBH departing Sun. I am
driving myself nuts with weather forecasts. Please, someone
who lives nearby the resort, give me the real down-low on the
local forecast for those days!!!??!! We are leaving Phila and the
cold with a really bad forecast for those days--Nor'easter! Please,
tell me I truely am going to the sunshine state!

Shawn

It will be cold. Not as cold as the north, but cold.

Yes it's going to be very cold for Florida this weekend. I can't wait! Have a great trip!

I envy you Shawn! We live about 30 min. south of Phila. in Delaware.........NOT looking forward to the predictions for here at all! I hope you have decent weather in Fl. You can always put on a sweatshirt.......the wind can't feel nearly as bad down there this week! Have fun! BTW, our family already booked a room at the Loew's Hotel in Phila. for New Year's Eve. We plan to see the fireworks from Penn's Landing and "unavoidably" see some of the mummers the next day. Better have nicer weather then too!

Well Shawn was lucky to leave on Thurs. BEFORE all this snow started hitting!! It's 8am Sat. here and looks pretty much like a blizzard going on out there (4" yesterday, 6+ expected today)! It's been snowing/sleeting since early Fri. morning. Lucky to have gone to Florida Shawn!!!!!! Hope you don't have trouble getting back in to Phila. on Sunday!

Sitting here looking at the 11" that has already fallen. Looks like another 10+ before it ends! I better be able to fly out on wednesday!!! Shawn planned it right!

It is COLD this morning! I had to cover with a sheet and DW had to turn the heat on(1st time this year) in the middle of the night.
If the cold front made it this far south then I know Orlando is chilly but probably doesn't have more than 2 or 3 inches of snow (fake at Mt. Crumpit!).:umbrella:

All of you Florida folks are saying it is cold :scared1: . Could you quantify that please? Cold is a relative term and if you could note the actual # of degrees it would help folks with packing (and daydreaming :tilt: ). Thank you.

AS of 2 pm

SUNNY

Humidity: 47

Pressure: 30.12"Hg (F)

Dewpoint: 42° F

Visibility: 10mi

UV Index: 3

Temp: 62°F
RealFeel: 69°F
Wind Speed: 4.6mph
Wind Direction: N

It's quite cold here in England - it was -4 last night and maximum today was 5!!! My toes are so cold tonight - going to have a hot bath to warm them up!!:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter