Weather in late September?

I’m just so stoked that my trip has gone from ???? to !!!! in a matter of a day. I’m throwing myself into trip planning because it brings me joy.

We’re coming Sept. 25-Oct. 2nd which is a new time of year for us. Normally we always do August or December.

I’ve been looking at weather and I’m getting varied answers. Some trip planning websites say the average high is only in the high 70s while looking at averages on Weather websites says highs in the 80s.

What do you think we should plan for? Summer attire? And light layers brought along just in case? Hasn’t it gotten really hot in the past this time of year?
Im going the same time as you. I am from california and the last few years it has been extremely hot around that time. Id keep checking the weather when we get closer. I feel like its going to be warm with cold nights

looks like the new haunted mansion merch is coming out for Halloween. Haunted mansion merch for 2020

I really want the spirit jersey that says disneyland. I have the purple one from a few years ago but like this one soo much more!

DD and DW have matching purple spirit jerseys, methinks it's probably time for all three of us to have matching HM spirit jerseys (i'm more of a zippered hoodie person, I'm usually in a t-shirt until it hits < 50 degrees, hahah)

We went in mid September in 2016 and it was a searing 107 out.... I’m from Phoenix and it was hotter there than here! We have been in September two other times that were perfectly pleasant so I’m thinking that was probably a fluke!

I like the idea of hot weather since we usually go in August and I just pushed things back a bit it won’t feel too different from our usual routine then!

It will likely be hot and dry due to the Santa Ana winds. September and October are often hotter than the summer months here. Sometimes it cools significantly at night, sometimes it doesn’t. Dress for warm weather and bring a light jacket or sweater for the evenings.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter