Weather in Mid October

DellyHoliday

Earning My Ears
We’re Disneyland regulars and are going to WDW for the first time in October (10/10-10/16). We live in Colorado and it’ll be our first time visiting FL as well so I’m nervous about the heat and humidity. What’s the weather like in mid October? Should I bring a personal fan for each of us?

HOT and HUMID
I go anytime from mid September to the 1st week in November. 90s and high humidity everytime.
I don't use a personal fan. I prefer the cooling towels

Mid-October weather can vary quite a bit. Best to just check the Weather Channel page. Just click on the Monthly tab when you bring up Walt Disney World and it will show you the historical high/low. Of course, that doesn't really mean that's what will happen but it at least gives you an idea.

We will be there as well (16th-23rd)
I dont bring anything extra but then again I'm from TX. If you are not sure Walmart's in Florida carry "summer" items year around so you can always pick something diffrent out if you change your mind.
Also cooling towels are better than fans. Less to carry around.

We went at that time last year and were comfortable most of the time. It got a little hot one day, but we were in and out of air conditioned areas often enough that it was not bad. A lot of it depends on what you are used to.

I always plan for heat and humidity that way I can be pleasantly surprised if the weather is decent. I love my cooling fans, they put out a lot of cool air and are easy to carry around.

I love cooler weather and remember one year where I was comfortable. The other years, very hot.

Surprisingly hot especially by early afternoon. We had park days where we called it by 2pm for the day. Except for one year when it was unseasonably mild. I’m so going to miss the cooler late evenings this year.

Hot during the day but not "surface of the sun hot", only had about 90 minutes of rain across my last two October trips combined, but don't bank on that.

Can get surprisingly cool at night (Mid 60s), don't expect any nighttime swimming.

Could be anything. I'll actually be there at the same time. I'm planning on highs in the 80's and evenings in the 60's.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts