weather in october?

billwendy

DIS Veteran
hi,

what is the weather like in October? we will be there in 2 weeks, and want to pack the right clothing......will there be any fireworks or night time parades?

thanks!:Pinkbounc

like mentioned in an earlier thread you must expect anything from near freezing with heavy winds and rain to warm late-fall days with beautiful blue sky !!!

Be prepared and bring waterproof shoes and jackets !

When it get`s too bad just take a break hop on the train direction Paris and exit at Val D'europe ( just one station ) ang go shopping at this beautiful mall and see the sea life auarium there ..

Or go to Paris and visit the musee D'Orsay with all the nice expressionist paintings !!!!

Be flexible and have a travel guide at hand .. there are a million things to see in paris !!!!

Have a nice trip...and i will be in Paris from tomorrow for 6 nights, so can report first hand what is happening !!!

Stephan

im goin on the 25th oct with my girlfriend, cant wait to go, just hope the weathers just as good as it has been over the summer

ah a boy can dream::MickeyMo

it was hot 2 weeks ago and cold one week ago. i had to buy an extra sweater and a coat. but then i was wearing tank tops some days. layer layer layer

I am going on the 18th and am really looking forward to it, keeping fingers crossed about the weather though

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter