Weather March/April vs early November

DznyPrnces

Mouseketeer
We recently decided to take a trip to WDW next year. I’m a preschool teacher, so I should stick to school breaks, but if I want my husband to be happy I need to try to avoid the heat and humidity as much as I can. So I’m debating between spring break (which is usually March or April, don’t know the 2019 schedule yet obviously) or taking the kids out of school for a week in early November. Which would have better weather? Lower heat/humidity? I realize it can’t be completely avoided, just trying to keep my husband comfortable so he’ll enjoy himself (Disney isn’t his favorite, blasphemy, I know! The kids and I usually go to Disneyland without him). Thanks!

Sometimes early November can be humid, but we've found the middle of the moth to be nice. I can't speak for April, but we've also liked the March weather (can be a bit chilly in the evenings).

We recently decided to take a trip to WDW next year. I’m a preschool teacher, so I should stick to school breaks, but if I want my husband to be happy I need to try to avoid the heat and humidity as much as I can. So I’m debating between spring break (which is usually March or April, don’t know the 2019 schedule yet obviously) or taking the kids out of school for a week in early November. Which would have better weather? Lower heat/humidity? I realize it can’t be completely avoided, just trying to keep my husband comfortable so he’ll enjoy himself (Disney isn’t his favorite, blasphemy, I know! The kids and I usually go to Disneyland without him). Thanks!
I think you’ll like the crowds better. Weather is so hit or miss! W ‘re here this week and it was 80 today. I’m a native Floridian, but I e been gone a long time,lol! I was hoping to wear pants with a nice cool breeze this week! Good luck! I’d personally pick November over March/April.

Living here (about 75 miles west of WDW) I can tell you on average what to expect. Early Nov is usually still pretty warm. Days in the 80's. Not overly humid but if you are coming from the mid to mostly western states, you may find it a bit muggy.
April is summer. Humidity starts to creep in the 2nd - 3rd week of April. I usually have to put my AC on. temps in the high 80's or just 90. Humid but not summer humid.
March is a mixed bag. Early March is usually like late May early June up north. Highs in the 80's. Moderate humidity but the crowds are much larger due to spring breaks.
March is prettier. November is nice cause it's either Halloween/fall or holiday. March is green and lush again.
This Feb has proven warmer and a bit muggier than is typical. So it could be warmer than expected or slightly cooler depending on the year but what I listed above is a good guess-timate of each month's over all weather.

Living here (about 75 miles west of WDW) I can tell you on average what to expect. Early Nov is usually still pretty warm. Days in the 80's. Not overly humid but if you are coming from the mid to mostly western states, you may find it a bit muggy.
April is summer. Humidity starts to creep in the 2nd - 3rd week of April. I usually have to put my AC on. temps in the high 80's or just 90. Humid but not summer humid.
March is a mixed bag. Early March is usually like late May early June up north. Highs in the 80's. Moderate humidity but the crowds are much larger due to spring breaks.
March is prettier. November is nice cause it's either Halloween/fall or holiday. March is green and lush again.
This Feb has proven warmer and a bit muggier than is typical. So it could be warmer than expected or slightly cooler depending on the year but what I listed above is a good guess-timate of each month's over all weather.

Thanks, that is very helpful!

I live in Vermont so my pick would be March because it gives me something to look forward to over the winter. The Flower and Garden show is on at EPCOT which is very inspiring for the upcoming Spring season.
Weather wise March and November are very much a like.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter