Website down?

Disneyepcot

Mouseketeer
I have not been able to sign into the DVCmember website since yesterday afternoon. I cannot remember seeing any scheduled outages.

Thanks for your responses. I feel your anxiety but appreciate knowing that it is not just me and my computer with a problem.

I just checked and it said the website was down for Maintenance. So your not the only one.

So frustrating. :badpc: I know it's been like that since last night as I tried to book something then.

This website goes down more often than... I won't be rude given this is a family forum.

reminds me of an elevator, except elevators go up and down. Our website just goes down.

Whew, once it came up I was able to snag what I wanted. Not a minute later and that room type/resort was unavailable :)

Is the site down again today? (Oct 19) Last night it was glitchy and there was some notice about "October 18" but I didn't think I saw anything for today.

Is the site down again today? (Oct 19) Last night it was glitchy and there was some notice about "October 18" but I didn't think I saw anything for today.
Yes. The outage is also affecting disneyworld.com (including MDX), the DCL website, and CM's that work the ticket booths.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!