• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Website for Paris weather

nicola

<font color=deeppink>Tinkerbell<br><font color=gre
Does anyone know a good website that will give me averages for weather in Paris? Going May 22-27th and would like to have a fair idea of what the weather may be like? Not sure if it will be t-shirt wearing temperatures or what. I would appreciate if any of you could give me your opinion on what kind of clothing to take. Many thanks :sunny:

hope you get this b4 you go Nicola.
My chiropodist has just come back last weekend and they needed fleeces for 2 days. it was dry and sunnythough.
Lucky you to be going so soon, we'll be going when you come back (29th). Lucky us>
have a lovely time
Berwyn

:rotfl: I go in a week!!! Yes a week!! What will the weather be like???? Thanx any help is great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter