Website Modification feature mistakenly showing availability

Tenacious K

earning my beers
Hi all! When I try to extend my stay from a 1 night stay to a 2 night stay (all well within the 7 month window and I have enough points) through the modification feature, it is clearly showing both nights open, but when I click to book it says that the "room is no longer available". This has been happening all weekend. Has anyone else experienced this glitch? I'm wondering if the system sees that the room is open, but isn't letting me book it if it's held for a waitlist (just a thought).

I am getting the same. The night on the end showing on both of my reservations if I try to modify, but not really available. But if I go to the book tab it doesn’t show it available.

Here's betting they roll back the Modify feature again.

Disney IT is best IT.
I was kind of surprised that when they rolled the modification feature out again that this glitch was still present. When it came out the first time, it did the same thing.

Thanks for confirming! I have to say.. I used the 'chat' feature today on the DVC website for another administrative question and it was SO convenient!! So some things work great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter