Website Slowness?

Has this website been running slow for anyone else? I've got about 10 tabs open and the other tabs/website seem to be running at normal speed. It's only Dis that is slower than usual. I've noticed it the past couple of days.

Yes I even cleared my cookies and all that. It was faster for a little bit then went back to being really slow. I even tried different browsers and it was slow on all of them.

Now that I replied here it has gotten faster but Fri, Sat, and Sun, it was running slow

Yes I even cleared my cookies and all that. It was faster for a little bit then went back to being really slow. I even tried different browsers and it was slow on all of them.
It's nothing on your end.

There are threads on TPAS and the tech board about this as well.

It would be nice if someone "in the know" would chime in on this.

I've also been having the same issues - not right now, but a few times lately, including earlier today.

yep..............slow for the last few days.
This morning too.
It speeds up at times, and then back to slow.

i think its on chromes end. Im experiencing it too. but when i used it on my phone, it works just fine.

I have also been having problems with the site the last few days. It takes forever to load one time, then fast as ever the next. I tried both Firefox and IE and get the same problem on both of them.

I noticed this started for me on the day Irma hit last week, so I attributed it to that and all the power outages and internet/cell outages in the area. I presume the servers are in Orlando. Could just be a coincidence, only guessing on my part.

I noticed this started for me on the day Irma hit last week, so I attributed it to that and all the power outages and internet/cell outages in the area. I presume the servers are in Orlando. Could just be a coincidence, only guessing on my part.

That is what I thought too.

Yesterday was ridiculously slow but today seems to be back to normal.

Yeah, for the last few days (5 or more?) it has been on and off slow, with unbearable slowness at points. Today it's been okay so far, but haven't been on much yet.

Its annoying. It will lock up my computer and I have to reboot. ONLY if I'm running this board does this problem happen. Otherwise, my computer works fine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter