Website Slowness?

I was going to post the same thing but then I thought it might be just my computer. This morning I couldn't get pages open and if they did it took forever!!!

Not sure if there's any connection but it seems to me if the ads at the bottom of the page contain a video, the whole thing lags as it is loading/playing. I try to remember to scroll to the bottom and close any videos before I start typing if I'm trying to post.

Not sure if there's any connection but it seems to me if the ads at the bottom of the page contain a video, the whole thing lags as it is loading/playing. I try to remember to scroll to the bottom and close any videos before I start typing if I'm trying to post.
No connection. I have AdBlock + so no ads running on this page at all and it's still so slow it's almost unusable.

So slow. Only this website. FB, Reddit, Fark, other message boards...all loading great. Almost a minute to load a page here.

Chrome, Edge, both private browsing and regular...still slow. Definitely on the Dis end.

No connection. I have AdBlock + so no ads running on this page at all and it's still so slow it's almost unusable.
I have adblock on my laptop but not my iPad. It's been worse for me on the iPad.

My big thing is that I was running an ad blocker on my iOS devices (Adblock) on the recommendation of other DIS posters to improve performance and prevent crashes due to the power-hungry and buggy ads. However, more recently DIS pages won't load up at all if Adblock is enabled.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter