Wedding dresses

DisneyShamrock, You look gorgeous! Your gown is so sweet! It reminds me of my DD style she has been trying on. Love it!
Congratulations!!!

I'm not getting married in Disney because its too much travel for my 85 year old grandparents. So we are honeymooning in Disney with a Disney cruise! I having touches of Disney in our wedding. I picked an Alfred Angelo Disney collection dress. It won't let me post pics yet. But I have Alfred Angelo Disney-Jasmine Style215. Can't wait 34 days!!

Congrats Melissalee and welcome! I'm sure you will beautiful in your dress; please post pictures after your wedding!!

I've never been on a Disney cruise but I have heard nothing but great things, I'm sure it will be a wonderful honeymoon!!!

Brooke

Here Is My Dress! :cloud9: Bare With Me...Once I Go Down Wedding Memory Lane, It's Hard To Stop:rotfl2:

Back

With Bridesmaids

Flowergirl

10 ft Veil ;)

Front Shot

Some Details Of Dress

Some More Detail

Last Detail Shot..:)

Front Shot Again

Bustled Train..

It doesn't look like anyone has posted here in a while, but I'm enjoying scrolling thru all of these photos! I'll be having a June 2016 Disney wedding aboard the Disney Dream, so just starting the planning process :-) How far in advance of your wedding did everyone shop for and select their dress?

I got engaged last September, started looking at magazines and online in October, ordered in December for my June 9th wedding. I loved my gown- I only tried a few on before I found it! My bridal stylist picked it out for me.

Ordered my dress in September 2014 for my August 2015 wedding (11 months out) it was in the shop in January but I'd rather have it early than late!

Ordered my dress in September 2014 for my August 2015 wedding (11 months out) it was in the shop in January but I'd rather have it early than late!

OMG! Your wedding is so close!!! EEK! You must be so excited!!

Beautiful!!!! I love both dresses!! Where will you be wearing the second dress?

It doesn't look like anyone has posted here in a while, but I'm enjoying scrolling thru all of these photos! I'll be having a June 2016 Disney wedding aboard the Disney Dream, so just starting the planning process :-) How far in advance of your wedding did everyone shop for and select their dress?

Bought my dress in December 2013 for my October 2014 wedding - I ended up buying a sample dress so I took it home with me that day, but at some of the other shops I went to (late November, around 11 month out) I had consultants telling me I was "cutting it close". Buuuuuuuut this was also the same shop that told me my budget was too low, so I prefer to think they're crazy. IMO I think no later than 9-10 months out is when you should order your dress.

And because I realized I never posted mine, here she is :D I miss it every day!

From the back

Aaaaaaand a detail shot!

Bought my dress in December 2013 for my October 2014 wedding - I ended up buying a sample dress so I took it home with me that day, but at some of the other shops I went to (late November, around 11 month out) I had consultants telling me I was "cutting it close". Buuuuuuuut this was also the same shop that told me my budget was too low, so I prefer to think they're crazy. IMO I think no later than 9-10 months out is when you should order your dress.

And because I realized I never posted mine, here she is :D I miss it every day!

From the back

Aaaaaaand a detail shot!

I absolutely love your idea for the crystal bouquet. What made you decide to go with that option? Did Disney do it or did you make it yourself?

I absolutely love your idea for the crystal bouquet. What made you decide to go with that option? Did Disney do it or did you make it yourself?

Thank you! I don't remember what made me want a brooch bouquet (I think I probably saw it on a TLC wedding show, or an old planning journal here on the boards). We made it ourselves, but the predominate construction was done by my aunt. We followed this tutorial though without the silly fabric cuff, and with the addition of a foam ball in the center to help with stability. If the DIY doesn't sound like it's up your alley, there are sites like bluepetyl.com or etsy of course where you can pay someone to make them, but we saved about $300-400 by doing it ourselves compared to another site. I wouldn't have had any other bouquet!

This is me with one of my close friends. I'm wearing the Belle Alfred Angelo dress.

[GALLERY=]image.jpg [/GALLERY]

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!