Wedding goddies

Slinky_dogg

So many Resort so little time!!
Hi
I'm getting married at the polynesian on nov.22 2002 (intimate wedding)
My main question is this- can anyone give me a hint as to whats the "goodies" they leave for you:p
Any other info on getting married at the poly would be most helpful:Pinkbounc
ty

From the hotel? Kinda hard to hint, since if they do anything, it's out of their graciousness at the time and not the result of a specific policy. You may find complimentary champagne or towel animals or flowers or nothing at all. My suggestion is that you tip mousekeeping very nicely, if you appreciate their service. It's self-perpetuating in that way.

FTW does have some very nice gifts that they make available to their customers prior to the ceremony as well as afterwards. These are things you might expect in the way of commemoration of your special day. While not extravagant, they are some very special keepsakes.

But why ruin the surprise? If you come to expect something, you may be let down. Better to forgo any preconceived notions and be delighted if/when something happens.

Are you getting married at Sunset Pointe? Great view, took some video footage of it that perhaps I'll turn into stills and post. Some truly unique shots with the castle in the background and swaying palm trees. Be forwarned that in a big heavy dress, the trek up the hill may seem longer than when in standard tourist garb. November should have some great weather for it, as I'd be wary of standing out in the Floridian sunshine in a tux for the duration.

Congrats and enjoy your planning.

-Andrew

We got married at Sunset Point in June, and you couldn't have picked a better site for your intimate wedding. FYI they drive you more than halfway up the path in a golf cart, not graceful, but was very convenient for my lack of high-heel walking skills! As for surprises, we stayed at AKL and went back every night to a special surprise: flowers, towel animals. The best "gifts" we got though were in the parks just by wearing our bride and groom pins. Definitely worth the effort!

Diana

Thankx for the help guys.I asked about the "goodies" for my honey he gets impatient like that.:)

I hope the weather and everything is good. I wonder how much more it would be to upgrade,is it worth it though?

:earsgirl: :wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter