Wedding Hair Picture Thread

This was my hair and make up trial by patricia LeJune
I loved her!
IMG_2890.jpg

IMG_2891.jpg

it will be alittle higher up, I will have my veil from underneath. At the time my hair was shorter and hopefully you can see more curls with longer hair!

I love your hair! I just added your pics to my inspiration folder. :lovestruc

Oh wow Scrap Vamp your hair is my inspiration! I came across this a little while ago and want to print it out to show my stylist (who may have to be Patricia Lejune) for my April 2011 DFTW! Gorgeous!

Thank you - if you have Patricia, you won't regret it!

The back of my hair:
hair-back.jpg

My hair doesn't curl so i was ecstatic when my hair still looked like this well after our reception.

Front of my hair:
hairfront.jpg

Amanda - You looked GORGEOUS!!! Most importantly, you looked like YOU! Absolutely beautiful, sweetie!

The Ann Hathaway hair-do is gorgeous!! I have blonde hair though, do you think it would look silly?

YAY - I can finally play now! I used Patricia LeJeune and was so happy. I gave her very little direction (none on the makeup, just let her do her thing) and I was so happy with it all...

DSC02784.JPG

hair.png

DSCF27091.JPG

She also did the girl's hair and it turned out fantastic!
DSC02831.JPG

Here's one of the 3 of us:
DSCF2668.JPG

Sorry, I don't have the professional pics yet but will update once I do!

YAY - I can finally play now! I used Patricia LeJeune and was so happy. I gave her very little direction (none on the makeup, just let her do her thing) and I was so happy with it all...

DSC02784.JPG

hair.png

DSCF27091.JPG

She also did the girl's hair and it turned out fantastic!
DSC02831.JPG

Here's one of the 3 of us:
DSCF2668.JPG

Sorry, I don't have the professional pics yet but will update once I do!

Wow- Love it! We're using almost the exact same things for our wedding- MOH in bright blue dress with orange and yellow daisy flower wands- crazy coincidence! Thanks for posting this- I was only going off and idea in my head so it's nice to see something similar all put together!

Wow- Love it! We're using almost the exact same things for our wedding- MOH in bright blue dress with orange and yellow daisy flower wands- crazy coincidence! Thanks for posting this- I was only going off and idea in my head so it's nice to see something similar all put together!

Thanks! We loved our color scheme - it turned out beautiful!

Bumping this in hopes that someone has some new pics of hair! I have my hair trial with Patricia soon and need some more ideas. I want something like a low bun... but haven't quite found the "one" LOL

I had my hair half up and half down. The part that was pulled back was in the start if a loose french braid and the rest just kind of fell in curls. Not sure if I'm really explaining it all that well, but maybe this will give you more of an idea. ;)

Photo112-1.jpg

Side view (and you can see how my bangs were).

Photo113.jpg

Bumping this in hopes that someone has some new pics of hair! I have my hair trial with Patricia soon and need some more ideas. I want something like a low bun... but haven't quite found the "one" LOL

I hired Patricia last October and requested a low bun:

Carriatrick_Oct2010_127.jpg

This is her different take on the look from a few weeks ago—done more to look like I had short, curly '30s movie star hair....

Carriatrick_Anniversary_012.jpg

Laine from Beaute Speciale did my hair and make up for our wedding day and for our MK photo shoot. I cannot recommend her enough she was just so wonderful; she 'got' what I wanted just from chatting and playing around. I knew I wanted something up but loose, to one side and that I wanted a plait incorporated and Laine went to work :thumbsup2

N,A0890 11-30-10 by Leonix8238, on Flickr

N,A1260 11-30-10 by Leonix8238, on Flickr

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter