Wedding Proposals

Mraire - I am sitting here choked up and teary eyed after having read your family's story! Thank God your daughter is well and is feeling better! I can only imagine the difficult and painful time that you and your wife and family went through while dealing with her illness and taking care of her. But thankfully, your daughter is healthy and I'm sure very happy that you and your wife are in her life!

And it's so wonderful that you and your wife have been drawn together, once again! I loved reading about your plans to propose! I'm sure that both your wife and daughter will be absolutely touched and thrilled by your proposal! You've picked such a beautiful setting and time, and it's so nice that you are incorporating your original engagement ring into this one, and that you have a ring for your daughter, as well! I'm sure that it will be very special and romantic and that you'll have a fantastic vacation, as well! If you have a chance, please let us know how it went, afterwards!

Lots of good luck, good health, and happiness to you and your family! :)

Okay, I'm in tears.

Mraire:
What a beautiful story. My prayers are with you and your family. May you all be blessed with Disney Magic for all time.

Hi CM Tinkerbell!

Thanks so much for posting the link to your beautiful website! I really enjoyed reading about how you met your fiance and how he proposed to you! And your photos are wonderful, as well! Lots of good luck and happiness to you both, and keep us posted with regard to your plans and updates to your website! :)

Wow, all these stories are fabulous. Such romantic deeds by the men. Maybe I should send my fiancee this thread. While he's asked me to marry him and we've set a date, I still have not gotten been given the ring. He's waiting to finish college so he can save towards some cash towards a beautiful ring for me. My dream has always been to be proposed to in Disney World, and he knows it, seeing as I mentioned it on our first trip there together.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!