Wedding Showcase

MATTERHORN

<font color=purple>HA HA take that all of you unco
What does anyone think the chances are of Disney still holding a wedding showcase at all during 2021??

Thanks! I figured, especially since January and February races just went virtual for me! But was holding out hope for later in the year! Here's hoping for 2022!!!

I wonder what the ratio is of Disney weddings that are just being postponed or do you think a lot of people actually just canceled? Trying to figure out if demand will be double once things are back to normal for all those that missed their wedding during this time or don't want to marry there with the new rules.

I think chances are slim, but I would not rule it out yet. As a lot can happen in 5-6 months, especially with the vaccins advancing in their development. I'm an optimist, even with my country being in a second wave. ;-)

I wonder what the ratio is of Disney weddings that are just being postponed or do you think a lot of people actually just canceled? Trying to figure out if demand will be double once things are back to normal for all those that missed their wedding during this time or don't want to marry there with the new rules.

I was in the event business before getting laid off. My understanding is that most weddings have cancelled, and the ones that went on were significantly cut back. I don't think that demand will double once things go back to "normal"- going back to normal will likely be a drawn-out process and the wedding business will come back gradually. I'm guessing it might be back to somewhere near pre-covid levels in 2022 or 2023- assuming a vaccine is widely available by mid-2021. The later the vaccine, the later and longer it'll take to recover.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter