• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Week after Thanksgiving??

marianas00

Mouseketeer
Well, after lot's of discussion my husband and I have decided to take our family on the week after Thanksgiving instead of for the holiday. We will arrive Mon and leave Sat. I have several questions:
1. Will Fantasmic show?
2. Are there fireworks?
3. Is it still warm enough to use the pool?
4. Do the parades happen each day?
5. What is the possibility of an upgrade to a suite if we book concierge?
6. Is there a best room at DH for the pool view with close walk to concierge lounge?

I know the official schedule is not out, but thought maybe based on your guys experience I could post here with my questions. I really enjoy using the board to plan. We visited Disney World last Spring and our trip was beautiful wholely because of all the tips I received on the board. Even my husband patted me on the back for the way I planned!!
Thanks in advance for your help.
Marie
:yay:

You made a good choice to go the week after. The Christmas Parade should be everyday from Thanksgiving week on. It is really neat. The firweworks should be daily with the snow in the hub and around New Orleans Square. Do the Hub if possible. Fantasmic will be running Fri-Sun. The weather is uncertain. Last December it was a little cool when we went. The year before it was blazing hot. Our kids went swimming in both. I don't know about Concierge but the rooms are big and comfortable enough.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter