Week before Christmas, and all through the house

JaredM

Earning My Ears
Last minute plans for Disney, have me scurrying Around like a mouse...

Deep diving into the new strategies since I haven’t been in a couple decades, but I imagine Christmas week is bananas... but what about the week prior? Are there any days of the week generally less crowded than others?

If it's been a couple of decades since visiting, you'll likely be shocked at the crowd levels this week. Christmas week will be even worse, but this week will still be very busy.

Best piece of advice is to do the Magic Kingdom on a day there's a Christmas party, in spite of the fact that it will close early.

When you say week prior, do you mean right now? This week? That's impressive last minute plans!!
Yeah, I have some fast passes lined up for the morning on splash mountain side of the park, then will be winging it around the park from there.

one thing I noticed last night fast pass availability was changing even as I was in there thinkering around. Have a battery pack and another in the group signed up so we can monitor the stuff.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!