Week before Christmas... Crowds, weather

Laurabearz

I cant load my bobbin!
I am looking at our school's schedule and it seems we get the week before and after Christmas off.... Since we are DVC members it is cheaper to do the week before.

Never been this that time of year so all help is welcome.

Thanks bunches

Week before is definitely better than week after.

Most people will agree that the crowds slowly start to build as you approach Xmas. Christmas Eve is when crowds are really noticable.

Weather can be iffy just like all of December. Sometimes it's gorgeous, 70s and dry, sometimes cooler and rainy.

I know you are from IL so no matter what, it's going to feel warmer that what you come from. But people have reported some Decembers where they needed a coat and mittens. I don't know about your family, but we don't usually dig out mittens until we hit the 30s. So some of those comments may be very subjective.

Thanks for the info!! I figured weather could be hit or miss.... Good to know about the crowds.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter