WEGOSHOP - what kinds of things to get??

tyboyz

Mouseketeer
I have finally decided to use wegoshop for our groceries but now I am having a tough time making up the list of things we need! I was just wondering what most of you get from wegoshop or you grocery stop?? We've never stayed in a studio before so I thought maybe some veterans could help get me started!! Thanks

-Gotta get breakfast foods. Such an easy thing to eat and will save bunches compared to parks.
-We also get microwave popcorn, peanut butter, bread, ritz/wheat thins. and recently my kids have gotten that cheese in a can stuff. What the heck...its vacation.
-Water bottles
-easy snacks for the backpack are big for us too. I like the rice krispie squares because the are individual, light and withstand a little smashing.

We usually use the Happy Limo free grocery stop so please let us know how the service is.

Those single serving cereal boxes are a quick breakfast. Caffeine Free Diet Coke, those little peanut butter cracker paks, and mac n cheese. Yum!

- Water Bottles
- Bagels / cream cheese
- little cereal boxes
- Donuts
- Milk / Chocolate milk
- soda (soooo much cheaper)
- bread
- fruit (we got bananas and grapes)
- peanut butter
- diapers and wipes (if you have a little one and don't want to pack them)
- fruit snacks (okay my son lives on fruit snacks!)

We loved WegoShop! Have a great time.
Dawna

These tips are definitely helping!!!

Dawna, since you used wegoshop, how specific do I need to be. For instance do I need to tell them how many pounds of grapes, brand of bagels, etc?? Thanks

Bagged Salad
Salad Fixings
Salad Dressing
Lunch meat in gladware containers
bread
pasta
pasta sauces
cheese
fresh veggies
fruit
bottled water
Pop
Beer
Frozen Lasagna
Lysol wipes
Laundry supplies
If DVC property your staying at has a grill, get charcoal and fresh meat to grill.
WEGOSHOP works our really well, when she delivered my order she also said that they will reshop for you during your trip for half off.

Aside from breakfast and snacks try to plan out your meals and figure out when you really will be eating in the hotel. I found it was easier to plan the kids meals than the adults. My kids are perfectly happy with chicken nuggets or hot dogs, spagettios,etc..all of which can be cooked in the Microwave and are good for lunch or dinner. We generally would feed the kids(age 5) and them would would eat something a little nicer in a restaurant and the kids would get desserts. In addition the kids were always ready for dinner way before us so this has worked out well for us. Don't buy too much..you will hate leaving it there! You may also want to order paper plates, utensils and cups (who wants to do dished on vacation).

I don't cook while on vacation but still ordered from them for convenience.
Lots of water bottles
Gatorade
Milk
Assorted breakfast bars
Chips

tyboyz said:
These tips are definitely helping!!!

Dawna, since you used wegoshop, how specific do I need to be. For instance do I need to tell them how many pounds of grapes, brand of bagels, etc?? Thanks
I told them how many red delicious apples I wanted and approx #lbs of grapes.
You can specify brands. I order Thomas'bagels/english muffins but you could say just the store brand if you want. You should be specific about anything that is important to you. If your kids only eat Jif peanut butter then ask for Jif. If the brand doesn't matter then specify the size you want like 8 oz grape jelly. The web site is helpful. You can specify a certain store or leave it up to wegoshop to decide where to shop.
We've had great success with them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter