Weight Loss at Walt Disney World?

Does anyone know how many WW points the Mickey Icecreams on a stick are. We have the meal plan and I want one a day

Someone recently posted the fat grams in a Micky bar, I can't remeber what it was, but it was high. Maybe post on the restaurant board and see if you get an answer. When you find out the fat and calories you can punch it in to WW.
Katy :sunny:

Edited to add....I looked up ice cream bar on the WW site. Most of the high quality(high fat) bars are 5 or 6 points. You can use your extra 35 for the week on Mickey Bars!

So happy that other people feel the same way as I do. Have lost weight over the past 3 years (gained some back) but just joined WW in June. Have lost another 25 following the points program. We have a trip to WDW in May and I don't want to blow all my hard work. On the same token, I also want to enjoy myself since vacation for us is once a year. See the problem??? We are also doing the DP, so I need to find ways to enjoy myself without going hog wild. Before WW, I was probably good for about 5-6 lbs gain in a week (even with all the walking). Hope to cut that number in half at least. Just nice to know there is a place to talk to others about this. :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter