Weight Loss Motivation - Anyone want to join me?

ColoradoLime

wait awhile between eating and goat staring
Anyone looking to lose a bit of weight before their race? I've done a few DietBet challenges in the past (dietbet . com) and they were a great motivator (and I won some fun money!). I was thinking of setting up a specific runDisney challenge and was curious to see if anyone else would be interested. I plan on using my personal winnings for my fundraiser and the challenge might make me more motivated to train more consistently. If I set one up would anyone want to join me?

That looks really neat, but 4% in 5 weeks is too aggressive for my starting weight and current weight loss trajectory. Thanks for setting this up, though! I wish y'all the best.

Although I have already lost my extra pounds, it sounds tempting. I have dreamed of a good figure for a long time. And so I go to it. I lost weight and now I'm trying to tone up my body. I read a lot about various programs and training on the Internet. When I found https://vshred.pissedconsumer.com/customer-service.html , I decided to call and ask a few things I wanted to know about. They kindly and kindly told me and explained everything. Therefore, I think that soon I will start working out more intensively

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter