Weight Watchers Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for all the gains this week. I was having second thoughts about posting that I actually lost -- 0.9! I was getting so discouraged that I was considering going back to the old Points plan for a week so I'm very happy that I'm down. :)

Sorry for all the gains this week. I was having second thoughts about posting that I actually lost -- 0.9! I was getting so discouraged that I was considering going back to the old Points plan for a week so I'm very happy that I'm down. :)

We are all happy for you :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay: Liking that .9 too, wish we would get new scales.

Helloooo everybody.

Just thought I'd pop in here to let you know the thread is reaching its maximum. We will be closing it when it reaches 251 pages. You've got a bit of time. I thought I'd let you know so you can start a new one and perhaps link this old one to your new thread for historical purposes if you wish.

Helloooo everybody.

Just thought I'd pop in here to let you know the thread is reaching its maximum. We will be closing it when it reaches 251 pages. You've got a bit of time. I thought I'd let you know so you can start a new one and perhaps link this old one to your new thread for historical purposes if you wish.

Thank you!! Well, since Robin started this thread it's only fair she get to be the first poster on Weight Watchers Chat part deux :thumbsup2.

Home from WI. Down 1.6 tonight!:cool1: I missed my 60 lb mark by 0.2, but thats ok. Next week is my 1 year anniversary, so it will be more meaningful when I get it there. Ignore the tracker below, it rounds up.

Home from WI. Down 1.6 tonight!:cool1: I missed my 60 lb mark by 0.2, but thats ok. Next week is my 1 year anniversary, so it will be more meaningful when I get it there. Ignore the tracker below, it rounds up.
That will be an awesome way to celebrate your one year!!! I agree that it will mean a lot next week!!! I am tearing up thinking how awesome that will be!!!

That will be an awesome way to celebrate your one year!!! I agree that it will mean a lot next week!!! I am tearing up thinking how awesome that will be!!!
Tonight's recipe:

Everyone loved it...9 points - the recipe says 6 servings but to be honest - I had about 1/8 of it and was plenty full. I also did not use skim milk or lowfat cheese so those would lower the points. I was happy having it at 9 and actually only used 7 since I had a smaller portion.

Plus it was super easy!!

Chicken Cheesy Casserole

3 boned and skinned chicken breasts -- cut up
10 3/4 ounces healthy request cream of mushroom -- 1 can
10 3/4 ounces healthy request cream of celery -- 1 can
1 cup lowfat cheddar cheese
8 ounces noodles -- 1 package creamette
1 cup skim milk

Place noodles on the bottom of a casserole dish. Place chicken on top. Mix the 2 soups together with the milk and pour over the chicken and noodles and top with cheese. Bake for 25-30 min at 350ºF.
Add veggies to this like broccoli, cauliflower, carrots etc, and maybe add a bit of water to compensate for the added bulk

Helloooo everybody.

Wow! We made it to the maximum thread limit :cool1:.

Here is our new thread:
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=40535376

Don't ever hesitate to post a loss (or a gain). Your loss is inspiring to me and will help me cope with my gain. Way to go!

Oh, my gosh, that is great. I'm coming up on my 1 year anniversary with WW, too. I'm so proud of us for how far we've come!

Here is our new thread:

I posted over there, too, but I really wanted to respond to a couple of posts in the Part I thread.

This is so cool!

Great Job :yay:.

Tonight's recipe:

Everyone loved it...9 points - the recipe says 6 servings but to be honest - I had about 1/8 of it and was plenty full. I also did not use skim milk or lowfat cheese so those would lower the points. I was happy having it at 9 and actually only used 7 since I had a smaller portion.

Plus it was super easy!!

Chicken Cheesy Casserole

3 boned and skinned chicken breasts -- cut up
10 3/4 ounces healthy request cream of mushroom -- 1 can
10 3/4 ounces healthy request cream of celery -- 1 can
1 cup lowfat cheddar cheese
8 ounces noodles -- 1 package creamette
1 cup skim milk

Place noodles on the bottom of a casserole dish. Place chicken on top. Mix the 2 soups together with the milk and pour over the chicken and noodles and top with cheese. Bake for 25-30 min at 350ºF.
Add veggies to this like broccoli, cauliflower, carrots etc, and maybe add a bit of water to compensate for the added bulk
Do you cook the noodles prior to baking it?

Helloooo everybody.

Here is our new thread:
Enjoy the next part!
Weight Watchers Chat - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!