Weight Watchers near WDW

ericstac

DIS Veteran
Anyone have any insight to weighing in for weight watchers while at DisneyWorld?

My mom has gone from over 300lbs to her goal weight of 175lbs (this week) and now once she maintains that for 6 weeks she becomes a lifer. The problem is her last weigh in for that will be while we are at Disney lol.

I want her to get it in (will be our first day at Disney) so she can be done with that and enjoy the rest of the trip without worrying about her weigh in since she will have a month before having to weigh in as a lifer.

She should be able to go on the Weight Watchers website and find a meeting near Disney. WOHOO and BRAVO and congratulations to her on hitting her goal!..................P

I prefer a full WW center rather than a church etc. So we go to the Hunters Creek location at 4125 Town Center Blvd. zip code is 32837.

to her goal weight of 175lbs (this week) and now once she maintains that for 6 weeks she becomes a lifer. The problem is her last weigh in for that will be while we are at Disney lol.

She needs to talk with her leader and get this all worked out exactly.

I thought I had to be within my goal range every WI of the 6 weeks. I didn't; first and last are the important ones.

I cannot remember if it was 6 weeks and then the *following* week was the start of Lifetime, or if it was the start of Lifetime at the 6 week WI. She needs to make sure she has it right.

Does she actually want to make Lifetime at a "foreign" meeting? I wouldn't have. I would have wanted to talk to my leader and see how we could make it so I actually made Lifetime at MY meeting.

If those questions aren't clearly answered for her already, and if she has any of the concerns I did, she will want to chat with her leader.

That said, the Hunters Creek location has been a good one for us. And it's across from a Starbucks if I recall; when it was PointsPlus, we hit s'bux after every Sat morning WI. Nowadays SmartPoints is so restrictive that it's different. (I personally cannot follow SP because of that, and either need to go back to PP or be OK going 100 points into the red by the end of the week, along with eating Weekly points and the calories to make up for the hard workouts I have) Anyway, if s'bux is part of her life, there's one nearby if I recall correctly.

bumbershoot, yup.. she is actually going to get her lifetime the weekend before we leave!! so excited for her. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter