Weight Watchers with one on one coach

zoo2tycoon

DIS Veteran
i just rejoined WW yesterday. I liked meetings but local meetings are limited to four a week, 3 in morning (one being Saturday) and one evening.

I've done online and gave up from no motivation. I saw and signed up for the one on one coaching option online. My first call with coach was today, first call is 30 minutes. All I can say is WOW! I was really impressed. We did a weekly assessment and goal plan. You can talk with them as often as you want.

Hoping this is the right option for me, right now it appears to be!

I'm doing that and walking to Port of Miami via myvirtualmission
You can put in locations and how long you have to get there. Doing this for cruise in May. Did this years ago to get in shape for Disney---we had small article and pic in Women's Day.

i just rejoined WW yesterday. I liked meetings but local meetings are limited to four a week, 3 in morning (one being Saturday) and one evening.

I've done online and gave up from no motivation. I saw and signed up for the one on one coaching option online. My first call with coach was today, first call is 30 minutes. All I can say is WOW! I was really impressed. We did a weekly assessment and goal plan. You can talk with them as often as you want.

Hoping this is the right option for me, right now it appears to be!

I'm doing that and walking to Port of Miami via myvirtualmission
You can put in locations and how long you have to get there. Doing this for cruise in May. Did this years ago to get in shape for Disney---we had small article and pic in Women's Day.

That sounds impressive! I've considered the one-on-one coaching myself and would love to hear how your experience goes if you wouldn't mind keeping us (me) updated.

That sounds impressive! I've considered the one-on-one coaching myself and would love to hear how your experience goes if you wouldn't mind keeping us (me) updated.

I had an email from her yesterday. I have 3 more calls set up, next one is on Tuesday which is the end of week one. There is also now the connect feature where you can post, read and get motivation also. That is a new thing to me and I've found that helpful too. So far this seems easier than trying to fit a physical meeting in or just trying online on own (which I failed at more times than I want to admit!)

I had an email from her yesterday. I have 3 more calls set up, next one is on Tuesday which is the end of week one. There is also now the connect feature where you can post, read and get motivation also. That is a new thing to me and I've found that helpful too. So far this seems easier than trying to fit a physical meeting in or just trying online on own (which I failed at more times than I want to admit!)

That's been my struggle, too. I don't have the time to attend meetings, and if I do online on my own I don't have anyone to hold me accountable (and I need someone to hold me accountable, lol).

I just checked, and WeightWatchers is running a promotion that ends today, so maybe...

That's been my struggle, too. I don't have the time to attend meetings, and if I do online on my own I don't have anyone to hold me accountable (and I need someone to hold me accountable, lol).

I just checked, and WeightWatchers is running a promotion that ends today, so maybe...

I had my first weigh in and was down 4 lbs. I spoke to her yesterday prior to weigh in and emailed today. I'm finding it so far very helpful and the talks great. Nice having someone to tell how you're feeling about weight loss and struggles without judgement, at meetings I always found hard to talk.

The connect is great too.

I had my first weigh in and was down 4 lbs. I spoke to her yesterday prior to weigh in and emailed today. I'm finding it so far very helpful and the talks great. Nice having someone to tell how you're feeling about weight loss and struggles without judgement, at meetings I always found hard to talk.

The connect is great too.

Congratulations! Four pounds is a great start! I'm sure it helps that she's been there before, too.

It's not WW but I'm part of a team of coaches with BeachBody and we do online fitness challenge groups where coaches and challengers encourage and motivate each other to stay on track and move forward in our fitness journey. I've found that coaching gave me the accountability I need to stay on track. 3 weeks in and I just measured today and I'm 3.25 inches down!!! Also I have noticed my self-confidence growing leaps and bounds as I continue on my journey.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts