Weight Watching While at the World

I was here for having some help but not helping you dear because i am also so poor in cooking. sorry!!

Dole whips are dairy-free?! really!?! :banana:

I don't think so but they are lactose free...here is the ingredient list.

Water*, Sugar, Dextrose, Pineapple Juice Concentrate, Coconut Oil**, Stabilizers (Cellulose, Xanthan Gum, Locust Bean, Karaya Gum, Pectin), Maltodextrin, Silicon Dioxide (Anticaking), Corn Syrup Solids, Citric Acid, Sodium Caseinate (A Milk Derivative), Artificial Flavor, Potassium & Sodium Phosphate, Mono & Diglycerides, Artificial Color (Yellow 5 & 6), Soy Lecithin.

*This ingredient statement was written with water added according to the recommended preparation instructions. Product is sold without water.

**Adds a trivial amount of fat (Needed for Fat Free claim)

I am just obeying my one rule and That is..
Bread, Past and rice are those things which i have left to be slim..
And i am quite successful with it.

Hello Friends,...
How are you all? Thanks for your nutritional sharing friends,.... Friends Did you tell me any nutritional supplement or dish to whom i can gain my weight or muscles. Please help me friends.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!