Weird ? about ME and guests in room

eeyoresmom

DIS Veteran
My adult kids favorite uncle may be joining us and staying in one of the dvc studios we have booked. He wants this to be a surprise and plans on meeting the ME bus when it drops us off at OKW. If I dont sign him up for ME but he is on the room reservation will the ME rep ruin the surprise at MCO? Now that we scan our magic bands I dont want them asking about the one missing person.

My adult kids favorite uncle may be joining us and staying in one of the dvc studios we have booked. He wants this to be a surprise and plans on meeting the ME bus when it drops us off at OKW. If I dont sign him up for ME but he is on the room reservation will the ME rep ruin the surprise at MCO? Now that we scan our magic bands I dont want them asking about the one missing person.
idea have this written out on a note to hand to CM at check in for DME bus. other question is he meeting you at OKW or at MCO? if at OKW why would you include him on DME Ressie as he wouldn't be with you as that Ressie should only be for the number on the flight

idea have this written out on a note to hand to CM at check in for DME bus. other question is he meeting you at OKW or at MCO? if at OKW why would you include him on DME Ressie as he wouldn't be with you as that Ressie should only be for the number on the flight
He won't be on the ME reservation, BUT the last time my Mom came with us and flew in separately the rep asked about her.

So, the uncle will already be at OKW when you arrive there, via DME. He isn't taking DME to get to the resort but arriving in some other manner. But is listed on the resort reservation. There should be absolutely no issue when you go to DME to check in. They care only about the people who are tapping in to get on the buses.

He won't be on the ME reservation, BUT the last time my Mom came with us and flew in separately the rep asked about her.
My dh frequently flies in after I do, and is listed on the resort reservation. But..he is also listed on the DME reservation. I have never been asked about him. My dd, a CM, is always on my room reservation, but never on my DME reservation...I have never been asked about her either.

There shouldn't be any reason for a CM to question the number of people with whom you are checking into DME. Many parties arrive on separate flights at different times.

My sil lives in FL so she meets us at the resort. I never book DME for her and the CM asks about her every time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter