Weird Possible Mistake

Patrick N

Earning My Ears
We have a lot of folks going to DW this Thanksgiving. Some of the duties were split up for different people to do. My job was to try to get the ADRS. So I made a My Disney Account and I was able to get the 4 reservations we wanted. All good, right? But the person who was buying the tickets and Magic Bands added my ticket, linked to my Magic Band to their account. (We're all related, so that's not the issue)

I can't link the Magic Band to my previously created account. Can I still use the Dining Reservations just by showing them in my Disney Account App or do they have to be linked to a ticket (or Band)?

If I didn't explain my question properly, please let me know. I'm not a Disney newbie, but I am a Magic Band, MDE Account and ADR newbie! Thanks

Unless you are on the dining plan. Then they would scan your magic band when you receive the bill and subtract the dining plan credits. If a band was not properly linked it would fail. You'd then have to get it resolved, pay OOP or wash dishes.

The reservations aren't linked to any MB, the OP just needs to use the right MB when paying with DDP or charging to the room. If you need to modify or cancel, you need to log in to the MDE account with the ADRs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter