Welcome and excuse our pixie dust while we get settled!

aengus

<font color=blue>Official Head VMK Cheerleader!</f
Hello and welcome to our new home :)

I believe you will find the new layout is pretty easy to follow, and determine what goes where, but of course your favorite moderation staff will be hear to assit as necessary :rotfl:

We would like to encourage the use of acrnonyms on your posts to make it easy to tell what games are what.

examples in the Disney Online Games forums would be

POTC - can anyone help me with a mission? (pirates ;) )
TT - I need help ! (toon town ;) )
Use the same sort of format in the trading area and the Non Disney Online Games as well. It will just be easier to figure out at a glance if its what your looking for.

This is not mandatory but at the same time, if it seems to be confusing don't be surprised if a moderator doesn't change the title to clear up that sort of thing.

As you can see, we will have a lot of work at cleaning this all up, and it was done this way intentionally as to not lose our vmk archives. It is after all our beginning.

We may spread on to different online games throughout the virtual universe, but always remember where you came from. VMK ;)

(can you tell I attended a graduation yesterday :rotfl:)

One great adventure has come to an end, but a new great adventure is just beginning :thumbsup2

Enjoy

Like the new layout and new format! Keep up the good work guys and gals!:thumbsup2

Once I am used to "f=95" I need to change to "f=165". Oh boy!

Now, what will Gracie's name be on Pixie Hallow...hmm.:rotfl:

Once I am used to "f=95" I need to change to "f=165". Oh boy!

Now, what will Gracie's name be on Pixie Hallow...hmm.:rotfl:

i think I made one a while back :rotfl: I cant remember

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter