• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

!!! Welcome back, IndyJammer !!!

goofygurl11

<font color=0099FF>Loves our faithful tag fairies!
Hope u enjoyed your vacation from this thing called life and we welcome u back open-heartedly!!! We have missed u alot!!! And are glad you have come home to The Dis!!! If u wanna leave again, we'll chain you to your computer!!!

:wave: :teeth: :earsgirl: :earsboy: :teeth: :wave:

What a sweet welcome back, goofygurl.

Welcome back, IndyJammer :)

Thanx 4 the Welcome Message Goofygurl11! About the only thing I did miss was the computer & all of U guys!

It was a great time - We are already trying to plan our next trip! I took over 400 pictures - I had planned on the vacation money - but paying 4 the Pics is going to make me go bankrupt!

I also need a Vacation from my vacation! It was a lot of running around, but it was SOOOO worth it! Almost 10 full days & there's still plenty of stuff that we still want to do!

I don't want to be chained to the computer though - So we'll just have to make DW buy me a Laptop B4 our next trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter