Welcome basket ideas

lspahr

Earning My Ears
My DH and I are DVC owners and have planned a family vacation with our adult children and grandchild. They each will have their own studio and I'm planning to give them a "welcome basket". Any must have items you would like in a basket to make your trip a little more magical? Some items currently on my list include lanyard and pins for trading, arcade gift card, personal mister/fan, photo frame, and snacks and water for their rooms. Our children have had several disney visits, but of the 4 spouses only 1 has been at disney in the last 15 years. Any ideas welcome -- thanks in advance!

Autograph book for your grandchild along w/ some clickable Sharpies (easier for characters w/ large hands to deal w/)
A few disposable ponchos for each person
Glow bracelets/necklaces (especially for grandchild) - We usually bring a bunch of bracelet tubes and hand them out while waiting for nighttime shows/parades.

Maybe bottles of sparkling beverages? Something for the adults and Martinellis for the kids? It could be fun to “toast” the start of a family vacation!

Small individually sealed snacks. A Disney gift card. Sunblock. Sunglasses. A "skin" for magic bands, look on etsy for these, they can personalize them this way. Much easier than the expensively themed magic bands. For your grandchild maybe a small Disney plush or one on a keychain they can hook on a beltloop or backpack.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter