Welcome Everyone to the Teen Board! Posting and Signature Guidelines Thread

Tags are the little colorful (and sometimes scrolling) phrases above you avatar. The tag fairy will grace you with tags sometimes, if you post something cute or funny, or something like that (thanks again tf) But part of the fun is you never know when she'll (or he) pop up, so always be on your best behavior! Hope that helps!

so. . . how will you know what the tag fairy is or looks like i am confused now to

hi , i am thinking of going to disney with my family furing feb.
it won't be too crowded. is that value time? or what time is value time.

Hi ,
i am a new person on disboards, and i have no idea how to my profile picture.
Please can somebody tell me?:confused3

Hi. I am thinking of planning a vacation soon
What is the diffrence between POP and the ALL STAR RESORTS? :confused:
Well i know tha they are both value resorts..... thats all

Tags are the little colorful (and sometimes scrolling) phrases above you avatar. The tag fairy will grace you with tags sometimes, if you post something cute or funny, or something like that (thanks again tf) But part of the fun is you never know when she'll (or he) pop up, so always be on your best behavior! Hope that helps!

so. . . how will you know what the tag fairy is or looks like i am confused now to

yes i'm wondering this too. i've been trying to find out how to do that for a long time...

So how exactally do i know when this tag fairy got me?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!