Welcome Home Call

JoeyPeligroso

Mouseketeer
I purchased CCV direct in July 2020 and had excellent communication with the DVC Guide/castmember, Dani, during that time via phone and e-mail. She was really awesome. I was able to sign my contracts electronically and get my points loaded - since then they have been available to me. Hoping to take a trip next summer!

I did receive an e-mail link to schedule a "Welcome Home" call for orientation and to begin my DVC journey. Unfortunately, there were no options to schedule a "Welcome Home" call on the site (no dates or times listed). I communicated with my DVC Guide at the time and she said that the "Welcome Home" team had not returned to work, but she hoped that would happen soon.

Unfortunately, I'm not able to reach my DVC Guide anymore. I wonder if she has been affected by the changes to DVC over the last few months?

Does anyone have experience with the "Welcome Home" process and/or call? I've learned a lot from reading on these forums and would appreciate your advice.

Thank you!

Last edited:
We just got our membership info for our first resale contract. Last week, I scheduled our Welcome Home call for Friday, October 23rd. This is the link they sent us to schedule it: https://dvcrsvp.com/

Thank you very much, that link looks promising and has quite a few options (dates/times) for scheduling a call!

I hope that my DVC Guide will be back sometime as well, but in the meanwhile this will be a good introduction.

Much appreciated!

We bought direct in July and like you could not schedule a Welcome Home Call. Finally, at the end of September I checked the site again and saw they had available spots open. Our call is scheduled for next Friday. We are in the process of coming up with questions we can ask that may be more uncommon knowledge. We have done so much research we have all the basics down. We already have our first trip scheduled for February and then another one in July.

I have my call scheduled for November now, it's a bit away from my purchase, but looking forward to learning more and doing some planning!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter