Welcome Package

Donald Duck 57

Mouseketeer
Hi All,
After we closed on our contract they told us we would be getting our membership cards and a welcome package. We have heard different things about what is contained in the " Welcome Package " can anyone tell us what that is or what they received. Thanks:confused:

We sent in our signed paperwork toward the end of May and I believe our closing date was the third week in June. Two days ago we received our membership cards and a BIG canvas tote bag with DVC logo on it --- it's like a beach bag, and I'm sure it will come in handy if we want to carry back souvenirs on the plane.

We received are Welcome Package yesterday it included are membership cards and a large DVC tote. Its already being put to use by are DD for her beach toys. Enjoy

Yeah the tote bag is great. We use it at Home (Virginia) for trips to the Beach and at home (BWV) for trips to the pool. We carry snacks (chips, etc), suntan lotion, and of course our DVC beach towels in it. WORKS GREAT

We love the tote too! WE use it as a shoulder bag to carry thing into the parks. It is fun to show off your DVC logo that way too!

This is a follow-up to my post of a few days ago. We just got a hard plastic DVC license plate in the mail yesterday. It came with a request to notify them of anyone who might be interested in purchasing DVC. Apparently, there are "gifts" associated with referrals that result in a purchase, but Connecticut doesn't allow this, so we aren't eligible for anything else.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter