Welcome pin

Hi. I bought direct and resale last month. For direct, I got a backpack almost immediately and 2 large DVC magnets. Last week, for resale, I got another magnet in the mail. It was the same DVC magnet.

We bought 200pts direct in 2010 and other than the magazine (which sometimes shows up & sometimes it doesn’t), we’ve never received anything - pins, backpacks, magnets or other.

Never even received a thank you note from our guide for referring friends who ended up purchasing - come to think of it, we haven’t heard word one from anyone at DVC in almost 10 years.

Not that I’m bitter when I read on this board about little tokens that others seem to receive from time to time... 🤨

Also got the DVC 15th Anniversary canvas print and box with pop up candles in 2006. Not a pin, but much, much cooler!

We bought direct while on a DCL cruise in 2008, after we got home we received a model of the ship and some pins. Since then, we've only once received the magnets that came with our magazine.

This is what we got when we bought direct in 2003. Our dog, Gus, loves to see this out because we fill it with his food and toys whenever we travel with him! We have always used it for pet travels!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter