Welcome - Please read before posting

Hello POD crew.

I just wanted to let you know what a big help POD casts have been while I've planed our Disney World trip in Dec.

I enjoy listing to all of you each week.

Thanks again.

Oh just so you know, we will not be swimming in the fresh water lakes. However ever time I tell someone about the amoebas in the fresh water, they think I'm telling tall tales. Mainly because in Canada the worst thing we need to worry about is the ice. Ha ha

Lisa
:cloud9:

Just wanted to say howdy and love the podcast! I'm leaving for WDW in four days and my sister has been having me listen to your broadcasts to make the time go by faster! Unfortunately IT DOESN'T HELP!!! I just want to get there sooner! Keep up the fantastic work! And stay out of the damn lakes!:lmao:

Hi all!!!

My wife and I are from the Denver area in Colorado. We cant wait until Wednesday every week. The podcast is seriously the brightest part of our week as we are preparing for our Jan vacation. My 8 and 10 yr old both know the cast by name, and after the "pooh size" (which by the way is my size too) comment, I think they know a little too much about the cast.

We have religiously scheduled our trip to coincide with the reccomendations of the podcast crew, even to the extent of cancelling at san angel and getting ADR's at the Poly.

You all have really influenced us for this trip alot...... Now, that being said.....

After all of this planning and listening to your endless rants and raves week after week, your complaints about the silliest things, this trip better be awesome!!!! If not, its all "YOUR FAULT KEVIN!!!"

Ok, just kidding, we love you all and will probably be faithful disunplugged listeners to our graves...

Thanks for everything!!

Jon and Chris:rotfl2:

OMG!!! Im having so much fun learning how to make my signature!!! This is a blast!!!

Hello podcast crew! Thank you so much for being out there bringing us such an entertaining podcast. I look forward to all of them. Pete, hope all is well. Julie can't wait for you to have the little bundle of joy. It's great to hear the updates, you to dad. Please keep informing us. Thanks again.

Hello Podcast Team :wave2:
I listened for the first time the other night and I am hooked! The podcast is honest and entertaining and is now my new favorite thing to listen to :yay:
Keep up the good work and thanks for providing something truly great to us die hard Disney fans :banana:

Hi all,

Your podcast is by far the best I've heard in terms of entertainment, information, humour, interest and credibility! Thanks so much!

20 days until our next trip to WDW!! Woohoo!

Last edited:
I suspect that about 50% of you will already know who I am either through the Toy Story Mania event or the recent incredible Cruise adventure.

I had a temporary arrangement with the other half (Becx), whilst I was posting under the ID Becx N Gav. Decided it was time for that arrangement to come to an end and thus have setup my own ID. Thought that 'Gav N Becx' was a good play on words....

You can find me on Facebook if not already added - just look for Gavin Wooding - I'm on a few Disser friends lists.

I plan to sort out my post count with the admins, probably by reducing Becx's and topping up mine. So if you see a sudden boost, you'll know why. Am just waiting for them to get back to me, but know that with the weather over there, this request will be at the bottom of a long list!!!

Have been listening to the podcast since about Jan 2008 and can't wait for it to come out every week. Of course now that I've joined the Iphone addicts amoungst you, I can now get them whilst at work yeh!

Counting down to the next cruise :yay:

Gav.

I suspect that about 50% of you will already know who I am either through the Toy Story Mania event or the recent incredible Cruise adventure.

I had a temporary arrangement with the other half (Becx), whilst I was posting under the ID Becx N Gav. Decided it was time for that arrangement to come to an end and thus have setup my own ID. Thought that 'Gav N Becx' was a good play on words....

You can find me on Facebook if not already added - just look for Gavin Wooding - I'm on a few Disser friends lists.

I plan to sort out my post count with the admins, probably by reducing Becx's and topping up mine. So if you see a sudden boost, you'll know why. Am just waiting for them to get back to me, but know that with the weather over there, this request will be at the bottom of a long list!!!

Have been listening to the podcast since about Jan 2008 and can't wait for it to come out every week. Of course now that I've joined the Iphone addicts amoungst you, I can now get them whilst at work yeh!

Counting down to the next cruise :yay:

Gav.

Fancy seeing you here :rotfl:

That sig looks familiar ;)

Oh and you'll never have as many posts as I will, I will make sure of that :lmao:

Good to see you posting here under your own steam :thumbsup2

I'm on facebook, see the link :)

Yeh! We have a fan.

Autographed photos are fifty dollars.

Pleasure to have made your acquaintance miss missy!

Gav.

:rotfl2: NICE TO MEET YOU TOO!! fifty??? hmmm and hers must be 1000.00 :rotfl2: (women stick together!!) :goodvibes

Hi Podcast Crew
I've been on the dis for 4 years now but I am new in these parts. I don't remember how I found the podcast but I think it was to combat my DH filling my Christmas present I touch with You tube clips of people getting hit in the groin.
Before we left on our April 26 - May 3 Disney trip I downloaded the last 2 years of podcasts and have been working my way backward. I no longer listen to radio in my car it is Dis Unplugged Podcasts or nothing, my non dis friends won't ride with me anymore. My DS9 is a convert though and sucks up all the information he will help me plan our next trip. He is already giving little reviews of where we stayed and where we ate.
I have made it back to Dec 24, 2008 and am slowly learning a bit about who you all are. I guess if I want to see who you all are I will have to wait for the Cruise Podcast Video.
Thanks for the Podcast it keeps Disney in my life when I can't be on the boards!

Hi Podcast Crew
I've been on the dis for 4 years now but I am new in these parts. I don't remember how I found the podcast but I think it was to combat my DH filling my Christmas present I touch with You tube clips of people getting hit in the groin.
Before we left on our April 26 - May 3 Disney trip I downloaded the last 2 years of podcasts and have been working my way backward. I no longer listen to radio in my car it is Dis Unplugged Podcasts or nothing, my non dis friends won't ride with me anymore. My DS9 is a convert though and sucks up all the information he will help me plan our next trip. He is already giving little reviews of where we stayed and where we ate.
I have made it back to Dec 24, 2008 and am slowly learning a bit about who you all are. I guess if I want to see who you all are I will have to wait for the Cruise Podcast Video.
Thanks for the Podcast it keeps Disney in my life when I can't be on the boards!

Welcome aboard Anjiebaby!!

Your post made me laugh.

Thanks,
Kevin

Hi podcast crew from Adam in the UK

Like the previous post from Anjiebaby, i have been lurking on the boards since last year, mainly using the disboards dvc forums (as you have more info then the UK site im normally on) then i discovered the podcasts!

You have taken over my life, i downloaded every podcast from the start of 2009, (you filled up my 4gb ipod and i have now had to buy a bigger one ;o)
and im listening to 3 a day, travelling in the car to and from work but im only up to the 27th May, so im not up to date yet.

I have just spent the last 2 journeys listening to the podcast cruise and I would love to attend the next one or even a meet because it sounds like you all had a really great time, once iv convinced my wife and daughters that we should buy into DVC after our visit to the world in August i will move onto the Disunplugged podcruise, (if thats not possible due to school holiday limits then a call to Dreams might be on the cards ;o) )

Anyway, what im really trying to say is that the show is brilliant, im laughing at 5am in the morning and laughing 12 hours later when driving home.
After hearing on the podcasts about the blogs iv discovered and registered on that site and will try out Dis Radio (only twitter and facebook to go then)

So thankyou for entertaining me and reminding me i need to return to the world, keep up the good work

Adam

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter