Welcome to all you lovers out there!

CathyCanada

<font color=teal>The <b>Fluffy</b> Former Webmaste
You asked for it, you got it!
A brand new board designed especially for people wanting to get married in Walt Disney World or honeymoon in WDW!! With our expert moderators, a wedding planner, one who honeymooned on the Disney Cruise and another who was married in WDW, they will help you plan the perfect wedding/honeymoon!
I won't tell you which lady has which area of expertise, but see if you can guess.

Welcome to all and happy planning!!
Cathy

Thanks for the new board Cathy! My lips are sealed about who has each area of expertise! ;)

I'm very excited about this new board! Welcome everyone!

What a great idea! I only wish this board was here last year when we were planning our DL wedding. It truly was a magical place to get married! We will be celebrating our 1 yr anniversary on Sept. 12 in MK, and no, the magic hasn't worn off yet!
My wish for all you Disney wedding couples out there is that your day be as magical for you as ours was for us! :D
Any questions about our DL intimate wedding please feel free to email or PM me. :wave:

I will be away for the next week, visiting family in VA, but when I get back I'll be here looking for ways to make that 1st anniversary special. See you then.

Hello everyone!

Well, CC, I think I gave it up with my "welcome" post as to what area of expertise I have! So, I guess it's down to Wendy and Dopeygirl now for the other areas.

I'm glad to be here! This is going to be a fun new forum--I'm sure of that!

:earsboy:

Terrific idea, I know that I was scouring the boards looking for Honeymoon ideas. This will make it so much easier for everyone to share ideas and knowledge!! Congrats!

In only 190 days I will be getting married at WDW!
I know who Andrea is because I have gone to her web page many times. Her web page is great! I am also a WDW Cast Member. My fiance and I got engaged at WDW and we met because of WDW. SO we had had to get married at WDW!

Thanks moderators for doing this (and CONGRATULATIONS!). I'm so thrilled about this new board! I am planning an October 2003 WDW wedding, and I know this will be a neat board.
--Elisabeth :)

:)

Although there isn't a date yet ( we're not even engaged yet), I'm hoping that my girlfriend will someday be my wife, which I believe the chances of this happening are outstanding:) . I am hoping that this board will still be here when our Perfect Day comes. We plan on honeymooning at WDW with the Polynesian our resort of choice. Any tips that anyone can give us here that we don't pick up already will be extremely helpful. The other night we watched a video that my girlfriend had taped about the Millenium Celebration. There was a long segment about Disney weddings. Naturally, the two of us were giddy like two school girls....not that I'm very feminine, but you get the idea...I hope. Anyway, it made me think a lot, or should I say daydream alot about a Disney wedding and how great that would be. Anyway, I just hope that the fellow Disboarder's will still be offering their helpful tips in a few years. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter