Welcome to our new board!!!!!

Great news!
I was wondering how long before we had a DLP board.
Well done you guys....

This is fabulous news Shirley - Congratulations and Good luck...........or should I say Bonne Chance!! LOL

I look forward to participating and learning more about DLP.

:D :D :D :D

Nice to this, Shirley, thanks for the heads up on the CB. :wave: Best wishes with the new board.

Dan :sunny:

We visited DLP three times while living in the UK. It will be fun to read about any changes and how people like it on this board. Great idea :)

Great board. I would love to visit DLP one day. I'm looking forward to reading what others have to say about it :D

WOW, this is great! When we3 decide to make a trip across the pond we will make sure to post all our questions here. Good luck on the new board!

Congratulations on the new board, SimonV and WDWfan,uk! :) That was quite a mouthful, next time I'll just say Simon and Shirley, okay? :)

I hope to get over to France within the next couple of years, and of course, a trip to DLP is a must do!

I'm looking forward to reading your new forum!

Kim :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!