Welcome to the CAROUSEL of PROGRESS challenge for December 2015!!

I would like to join back in for next month. I have fallen sooo far off track. Merry Christmas everyone!

We would love to have you! I'm REALLY looking forward to 2016. I'll be working on January's thread over the next week, so keep an eye out for it! I'll post a link here once it's ready to go. :thumbsup2

Merry Christmas to all my friends here who celebrate said holiday! To any one who might not, I hope you had/will have a WONDERFUL holiday, celebrating with all those you love.

3/5 Christmasses are under our belt, and we will be hitting the road HOPEFULLY by 6am tomorrow to drive to our final two celebrations. As much as I love Christmas, I am ready for it to be over, just because I'm exhausted! Haha.

Here is a little holiday cheer from my house to all of yours tonight. I hope Santa was good to everyone, and that our waistlines are even better!

Last Import - 415.jpg Last Import - 384.jpg

Dec 25

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

1996:

Walt Disney World's Very Merry Christmas Parade, airs live for the last time on television.

I didn't know it was EVER done live.... but apparently it was from 1983 – 1996.

No QOTD today! I'm off to celebrate with my family! Hoping and praying your day is filled with love, health and blessings, whether you are celebrating Christmas or not! ...................P

Dec 25

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

1996:

Walt Disney World's Very Merry Christmas Parade, airs live for the last time on television.

Random related fact: It turns out that a friend of mine from high school is one of the top guys who handles the Christmas parade every year and goes coast to coast to manage the filming and editing of the parade. Not sure of his specific responsibilities but he's a huge part of the magic each year!

MERRY CHRISTMAS to everyone on the thread! I'm spending my Christmas morning continuing onwards with my Disney Scrapbook on the photopass site! I have 5 pages built of 20, so it's a slow process and is keeping me from feeling too depressed about the vacation being over. I can relive the magic as I work carefully on each page.

Merry Christmas to all of you!!

Somehow it has been a whirlwind of activity here over the last few days. But we are having a fantastic time! And I am eating a little too much, but still doing reasonably well. Even got in a great run today!

Merry Christmas to all those who celebrate!

We're upholding the Jewish tradition of Chinese food tonight ... my sister is making some stuff, and there's going to be a lot of fried temptations!

The good news is ... checking in with 2.5 lbs lost since last week, putting me back to 0.5 lbs below my December 1st weight ... and 17% of goal. I now have a week to lose 2.5 lbs to hit my goal ... it'll be hard, but hopefully I can do it!

Have a great weekend, all ... and for those of you spending the holiday with your families, enjoy this time together, and feel free to come back here and complain about them when it's over!

Dec 26

HAPPY BOXING DAY!! I'm not exactly sure what that is, but I know people celebrate it!

NO Disney history today, and no QOTD today. Enjoy your day!! I'll be back tomorrow morning with a QOTD! We are off to celebrate with extended family for the next 3 days, but I will be popping on when I am able!.................P

Hi everybody! I'm not sure how many will remember me but I sure remember some of you! I disappeared after my wedding in 2014 and have since had a baby and... well I'm right back where I started in 2011. But anyway, I just got a fitbit and am hoping I can join in the fun again!

Hi everybody! I'm not sure how many will remember me but I sure remember some of you! I disappeared after my wedding in 2014 and have since had a baby and... well I'm right back where I started in 2011. But anyway, I just got a fitbit and am hoping I can join in the fun again!

Amanda! It is great to see you again! Congratulations on the baby, I hope the little one is well!

So, I weight in after Christmas. It was not pretty... But it is also that time of the month when my weight is fluctuating up. So, I am hopeful that by the end of the month, I will be back where I was before Christmas. My result for this week is therefore only 80% to goal. I am planning on being back at 100% soon!!

Blergh! I weighed in a pound down on Christmas morning so 25% of the way to goal. Yay! But then I ate my weight in cookies and chips over the weekend and am paying for it today. I'm puffy and feel hungover and am having a nasty arthritis flare. Nothing like consequences for your actions!

Spending the next few days detoxing with the Perricone 3-day diet in hopes of (1) getting my hands and feet to stop aching and (2) successfully zipping my New Year's Eve dress. Olive oil scrambled eggs and very berry oatmeal are not a terrible start to the day. Now off to buy salmon and green things!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts