Welcome to the DIS Boards!!

PollyannaMom

I was a click-clack champ!!
Hi everyone, I haven’t been on Disboards for quite a few years. Trying to start planning a trip for May. I have made a few posts on the DVC rent/trade board with no response. Wondering what I’m doing wrong?? Any help would be great.
Thanks
I'm not a DVC person, so I can't help with renting and trading, but I didn't want you to think nobody read your post here either. Best of luck!

• LilGma67

Earning My Ears
    Hello everyone,
    I just joined and just wanted to stop here to say THANK YOU for letting me join here. I go to DISNEY quite a lot I think comparing with others so hopefully I can maybe be able to answer any questions someone may have. Do not know how all this works so would like any tips or info will be greatly appreciated !!! Hoping I can be of any help once I get the hang of it !! :):thanks::flower:

PollyannaMom

I was a click-clack champ!!
    Hello everyone,
    I just joined and just wanted to stop here to say THANK YOU for letting me join here. I go to DISNEY quite a lot I think comparing with others so hopefully I can maybe be able to answer any questions someone may have. Do not know how all this works so would like any tips or info will be greatly appreciated !!! Hoping I can be of any help once I get the hang of it !! :):thanks::flower:
    There is some good stuff in this link - post #2, including further click-able links.
    .................(click on the blue ---^)

Binettexo

Earning My Ears
    Hello!!
    I just discovered this forum and am so excited! I am already finding so many informative things!

• Mickey’s my Spirit Animal

Earning My Ears
    Thank you Dan Murphy. Unfortunately, these steps did not work for me as I use my iPhone online. If anyone has advice pertaining to editing the profile picture using a smartphone, that would be greatly appreciated! :thanks: :mickeyjum

Dan Murphy

We are family.
    Thank you Dan Murphy. Unfortunately, these steps did not work for me as I use my iPhone online. If anyone has advice pertaining to editing the profile picture using a smartphone, that would be greatly appreciated! :thanks: :mickeyjum
    I just tried to do it on my Android, using just finger taps, would work okay. Do you have access to a library desktop?

Dcgc28

DISdad #864.
    Hello everyone!! I was a cast member in 2010, back when they had the career start program lol, and a life time Disney goer thanks to my grandma. She would love to see it in all its glory today!! When you combine that with the fact that my future wife, and mother of my child, and I met at Disney you could say I’m obsessed.

That being said I’ve definitely heard of DIS never joined until today, my family and I have the Disney blues, we just got back from our first trip and our little girl is absolutely hooked! So I can’t wait to read tips on DVC rentals and budgeting tips. We’re looking at March/April 2020 and December 2021 for the return legs! Plus maybe our honey moon trip in 2020 if we can afford it lol

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates