Welcome to the DIS Boards!!

Tangled Pink

Earning My Ears
I have finally decided to join the boards after coming here for a few years now for the latest Disney happenings. I cannot get over how the folks here are so eager to help one another. Not only that, but the excitement that you all share about my favorite topic in the world-Disney!

npatellye

Earning My Ears
I’ve been slowly lurking by reading some threads without joining but decided it was time to join. We always planned WDW as a two time trip for our kids: once when they were 4 & 2 and again when they were perhaps 14 & 12. That has clearly not been the case; we currently have two weeklong trips booked to WDW in 2020 and are planning two more for 2021. I’m not sure if that’s the best decision, seeing as we fly from New England. It is likely the craziest decision we’ve made in a long time but I’m looking forward to the many, many memories with our kids. ❤

• Flumpet

Earning My Ears
    Hello 👋

I've just joined and have just booked my second trip to Orlando and will be on a super tight budget so thought I'd see whether the wisdom of everyone here can make my budget trip a good one :earsgirl:

Kyle Cornette

Earning My Ears
    Hello, I joined a while ago, but I haven't actually posted on the forum. I've only commented and/or posted a few time in the facebook group.

• Dayton2Disney

"It's kind of fun to do the impossible."
    Been lurking for a while, planned a family trip in 2019 with the help of the DISboards and podcast. Finally registered to join the fun and share our experiences!!

HockeyBasedNYC

Earning My Ears
    Is there a dedicated thread covering My Disney Experience?

I'm having such a hard time figuring out the "plans managed by" feature

• MargeGriff

Earning My Ears
    Congratulations! You've found your way to the largest and liveliest Disney discussion forums on the web!! We have more than 40 forums here dealing with everything from Disney theme parks, resorts, restaurants, Disney Cruise Line, Disneyland and much, much more.

This forum is designed to help our new visitors navigate their way around our site, and our discussion forums. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have about our guidelines, forums or any of the information we have contained on our web site. We're glad you've chosen to join us and hope you will stay around a while!

Pete Werner
    Webmaster
    Thank you for all the great info on this site! Wow!

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates