Welcome to the DIS Boards!!

Emie06

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone! I just discovered this site and I'm very excited to learn more about Disney especially Disney World since I'll be doing my first ever solo trip this June!

Doreenct71

Earning My Ears
I also just started reading this site about a week or so! Have been a huge Disney fan for as long as I can remember. I a, planning on my first trip back to WDW November 2020, my last trip was July 1994. I cannot wait as this is a celebration of sorts and I get to share it with my best friend who has never been to any Disney park let alone Florida!
also will be doing some Disney Bounding too!:eeyore:

DisMama73

Earning My Ears
Absolutely love your vlogs! Your dining reviews are on point and 100% agree with every review. For those, I haven't dined at I use your recommendations or steer clear of others. Truly enjoy the camaraderie of your team! Following on Facebook and recently encouraged my husband to join Moving to the Magic group! Thanks for the amazing content, the feedback and the love you have for Disney and sharing it with us!!!

skoven

Earning My Ears
Hello from chilly Mass! Excited to finally join in the fun after listening to the podcasts for about a year now. The podcasts have helped me so much, from planning my upcoming honeymoon to Florida/WDW, to buying DVC, and they've just been a bright spot in my week!

froganon

Earning My Ears
Hi! Nice to meet you all. I've been nervous about joining for a while, but I finally built up the courage to do it! I like the history and future of the parks and other ones like Universal or Efteling. I've been to the Disneyland resort plenty of times and love it to death. Never been to any of the theme parks at Walt Disney World, though. I've only ever been to Typhoon Lagoon and that's it. Hopefully, I'll be able to experience the parks one of these days!

Connect

Disney News and Updates

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR DAILY EMAIL
Subscribe and never miss out on Disney News, Deals and Updates.