Welcome to the DIS Boards!!

• MaddieB223

Mouseketeer
    Just joined today but have always loved Disney! My family and I are planning on going back to WDW in May/June 2021 for my 21st birthday! 🥳 Feel free to chat!

Duck Maul

Earning My Ears
    Congratulations! You've found your way to the largest and liveliest Disney discussion forums on the web!! We have more than 40 forums here dealing with everything from Disney theme parks, resorts, restaurants, Disney Cruise Line, Disneyland and much, much more.

This forum is designed to help our new visitors navigate their way around our site, and our discussion forums. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have about our guidelines, forums or any of the information we have contained on our web site. We're glad you've chosen to join us and hope you will stay around a while!

Pete Werner
    Webmaster
    Great!

• Mikeshmeed

Earning My Ears
    Gl
    Congratulations! You've found your way to the largest and liveliest Disney discussion forums on the web!! We have more than 40 forums here dealing with everything from Disney theme parks, resorts, restaurants, Disney Cruise Line, Disneyland and much, much more.

This forum is designed to help our new visitors navigate their way around our site, and our discussion forums. Please feel free to ask any questions you might have about our guidelines, forums or any of the information we have contained on our web site. We're glad you've chosen to join us and hope you will stay around a while!

Pete Werner
    Webmaster

Mikeshmeed

Earning My Ears

Pete Werner
    Webmaster
    Glad i found Disboards can’t wait for parks to reopen!

JOaks

Earning My Ears
    Finally registered after lurking for years! I guess the absence of the parks had me visiting the boards more often so decided to dive in.

• mrobb

Disnut
    Hello everyone! I have read the boards for a long time and started to feel that I wanted to join in the fun. To my great surprise I discovered that I had already made an account a long time ago :banana:So happy to be here! :disrocks:

Disnut+

Earning My Ears
    Hi all! I am new to Disboards though I have read them over the years. Really happy to be able to participate now!

bower007

Earning My Ears
    Hello, just joined and looking forward to the wealth of info that appears to be available here. Never knew of this board until I was researching buying a new DVC contract and came across some internet search results that referenced your site. Thank you!

Rustyxm

Earning My Ears
    Thought I would just check in and say hi
    have been following the flow of Disney
    Dollars and wanted to see if there are
    any specific threads on here.

Arguetafamily

Earning My Ears
    Hello,
    I am relatively new to the boards. We are a family of 7, from California. Been visiting Disneyworld since 2011, became DVC members in 2016, visited 7 times.
    I found Dis Unplugged on YouTube last year and love watching all the time!

Ben@M1CK3Y

Earning My Ears
    Hi DISers,

I was "stalking" the boards for a couple of months now and it really helped for trip planning as well as the decision to buy DVC.
    As all here we love Disney and go about 1-2 times per year.
    Excited to start my active part in the DIS!

MS Sweety

MS Tinkerbell
    Is there a list of abbreviations on here any where? I have looked every where and nothing. I know what some are but then I'll see something and it throws me off (like what the heck are they talking about)! ?! :confused3

Dan Murphy

We are family.
    Is there a list of abbreviations on here any where? I have looked every where and nothing. I know what some are but then I'll see something and it throws me off (like what the heck are they talking about)! ?! :confused3
    Deb's site is good and usually pretty current.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR DAILY EMAIL
    Subscribe and never miss out on Disney News, Deals and Updates.