Welcome to the new board

So this is not actually a question... well kinda. I started to pack about a week ago for my August trip! It is about 19 days away now and I can not wait it has been almost 4 months since I was last in disney and I want to go so bad. i started to my first ever pre trip report (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3310613)
and now I want to go even more now. the fine stretch is always the worst. the final month is so hard but once it goes into the last week it will go by faster then watching sleeping beauty! how early do you pack for your trips?

So this is not actually a question... well kinda. I started to pack about a week ago for my August trip! It is about 19 days away now and I can not wait it has been almost 4 months since I was last in disney and I want to go so bad. i started to my first ever pre trip report (http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3310613)
and now I want to go even more now. the fine stretch is always the worst. the final month is so hard but once it goes into the last week it will go by faster then watching sleeping beauty! how early do you pack for your trips?

Honestly, we use a check list and start packing the night before. We aren't going to sleep more than 4 hours anyway...always too excited to go!

Now i don't feel so bad packing weeks in advance as well! As soon as I buy new Disney outfits they get washed, put in a Ziploc with the entire outfit and into the suitcase! Just have to organize and make sure it's under 50 pounds before we go. Last trip in May out suitcase was 38 pounds over from all the souvenirs!! Eek

Hey everyone! I'm so excited!! My family is going back to Disney in January, staying at Pop Century and I'm obsessively planning the entire trip. Not because we NEED a super solid plan or because I'm anal... but because I love Disney and I can't stop looking at all these threads!! Let the countdown begin.

Hello everyone. Newbie here. 14 days til my mommy daughter trip with my 7 yr old. Staying at Port orleans riverside royal rooms... i am so excited

8 days and counting till we arrive at CBR for a whole week this will be our first time at a moderator resort (really looking forward to it) I just wish I could leave tonight

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!