Welcome to the new las vegas board!

WebmasterMaryJo

Techarita
Staff member
Administrator
:welcome: to the new Las Vegas subboard. There are so many questions and threads regarding Las Vegas, that we thought it should get its own area here in the West.

We will start movine Las Vegas threads over, and should be done by this weekend! :flower:

:welcome: to the new Las Vegas subboard. There are so many questions and threads regarding Las Vegas, that we thought it should get its own area here in the West.

We will start movine Las Vegas threads over, and should be done by this weekend! :flower:

YAY!

P.S. - Mary Jo, I hope you're planning on being in Vegas with the rest of us Divas...you know you want too. ;)

How awesome!! DH just surprised me a couple of weeks ago with a Vegas trip for my birthday/our anniversary!!! I am so glad to find a Vegas Board right here on the Dis!!!

Very happy to find a LV section to the Dis ... LV is our second favorite vacation place to WDW!

We just got back from 6 nights in Vegas (Dec 5-11) ... total cost of the trip for us was $300 !!! Yeah!! Most of our rooms were comped and we used FF miles for the airfare.

Rented a car using codes found at mousesavers.com.

Any questions ??

This is a frequent trip for DW and myself as well. Closer to home and usually a more affordable get away for us. We go at least once a year. Don't know if we'll be going next year since we have WDW planned. Have to see if we can swing it. :scratchin

welcome ! My DD and I usually do a "girls" trip to Vegas every spring break.....this year we will go to portland instead so we can hopefully get a condo for her to start college there this summer.The funny thing is we have gone for years....but now that she is legally an adult we will be skipping it!

I just stumbled onto this LV board this week - I had no idea it was here. My DH & I are planning our first trip to LV & are excited to use this board for info. We are going in March, he has a conference at the Bellagio & I am tagging along since we'll be going early/leaving late to extend the trip out.

This is my first non-Disney trip in such a long time! I am excited to see Vegas!

Thanks to the mods & the DISers that are contributing info here, it's really appreciated!! :)

I have been to Vegas nine times and have loved it. Would love to go this year but don't have a warchest to bring. Would be great for people to discuss and contrast and compare Vegas to Disney.

In fact my girlfriend and I were discussing that since we come up to Disney World so much they should comp us a night or two at the Yacht or Beach Club. Don't think there is any loyalty program for Disney, but maybe hopefully am wrong. Would love to say to our friends that are always flying to Vegas that we are getting FRB comped to us by Disney!

We also set out to find the slot machines and table games once we get to a hotel. If they can have "dealertainers" out in Vegas, we can have the Fab Five dealing table games at Disney.
Evan

After rummaging through this site I found a place where I think I can contribute to the most lol. I am from Vegas so I can try my best to help anyone out with questions.

Glad to find this forum! Wife and I are 13 year WDW vets 10 years as DVC. First went to Vegas after selling our BWV DVC and have loved Vegas since. Talking Vegas on the other forums has been less than welcome so it's nice to find a home.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!