Welcome Will Perry To The Pod Squad

fav's=mets&mickey

Love ONE MAN'S DREAM WORLD, But MISS BAWB
Hello Will And Welcome To Our "very Large" Family.........hope You Enjoy As Much As We Do.

Welcome Will!! We Hoosiers rock (wholesomely) !!

You're in for a lot of laughs joing that crew! Just watch your Dole Whip around Bawb....

Welcome Will from another fellow Hoosier!
Hope Pete can find room around the table for you often!

(I didn't detect any trace of an accent!):)

Thank you everyone for such a warm welcome, its really nice to be a part of the faimly. I had a great time recording the podcast w/ the roundtable crew, and getting to meet everyone.

Big shot out to all the Hoosiers out there, GO COLTS! Thanks again everyone.

Will Perry | klassic82

Welcome to the mad house ;)
Look forward to seeing your contribution to the DIS :)

Welcome Will!! I think some of the other Pod Squad would agree, that you got our dream job! To be able to work everyday with Pete, John, Kevin, Bawb, Julie and Corey Horey has got to be the greatest!!!

Enjoy! I look forward to your contributions! :wizard:

Welcome Will!! I think some of the other Pod Squad would agree, that you got our dream job! To be able to work everyday with Pete, John, Kevin, Bawb, Julie and Corey Horey has got to be the greatest!!!

Enjoy! I look forward to your contributions! :wizard:

I absolutely agree! Color me green with envy!

Welcome to the family, Will!

Oh goody, goody -- we've got someone new to stalk! This much be a huge relief for Corey and Julie. :woohoo:

Welcome Will.

Although being a Michigander, I am really not sure about you Hoosiers ;)

Welcome Will! :goodvibes :goodvibes

Although I must say my husband is jealous. He wishes he would have known that the Dis was looking for a graphic artist! He's a former WDW castmember with professional experience in web design/graphics and is finishing up a computer science degree in a few months. We live in the Orlando area, and are both Disney trivia nuts, especially concerning WDW. He is gearing up for his post-graduate job search right now, so Pete, if you're ever looking for another team member... :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter