Well it's over......

TennVolTony

Thief of Thongs
Gonna be 75 today and warmer tomorrow. Beautiful clear blue skies! Winter is OVER! :bounce: That sure was a long, cold 2 weeks of winter we had this year! :)

I DON'T want to hear it, and I DON'T feel sorry for you!!!:rolleyes: :p Actually, we are supposed to warm up to 30 tomorrow too, but today is still cold.

Tony you just made my day!!!!!!!!!!!!
We will be there next week on saturday!!! Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

For us Chicagoans, that is not one bit funny!
sick.gif

(j/k)....can I come and visit you?

:p

Yea, Tony, it was. I was really starting to wonder if moving to Florida was the right thing to do. Kept looking at the temps back in Phoenix where I moved from and thought this winter thing is for the birds!

I had to cover plants for crying out loud!! What's with that? I had to wear long sleeve shirts!! I was really doubting the wisdom of moving to this cold climate area. ;)

Yeah, well we're having a heatwave today - it's actually in the 20's. ;)

Originally posted by newmousecateer
For us Chicagoans, that is not one bit funny!
sick.gif

(j/k)....can I come and visit you?

:p

What are you complaining about. Columbus has colder temperatures, and more snow than Chicago this entire winter.

In the past 3 weeks it has NOT snowed 1 day.

Past week the average temperature has been 0.

Quit complaining :p

hey Luis...How much snow did you get last night/today??
looked like that last storm hit you guys...

There's a total of about 6 inches on the ground right now. Don't know how much melted first yesterday before it snowed again.

(Yes I know it's not a lot of snow but enough's enough)

Tony,

You must be soooooooooo rusty. Hope you did not lose your swing.

I'm just glad that it's warmed up here in mid-Michigan. 18 is so much better than 0

but just listened to local weather on the tv and we are in for a heat wave.....yippeeeeeee.....thirties are on the way

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter