Well that sucks - Christmas ornament

Pinkgurlshubby

Has not been blessed by the TF
Last year or maybe the year before I don't know I forget, we bought one of those small metal tree shaped ornament holders from Costco to put our holiday ornaments on. DW decided long ago that every holiday we would buy an ornament. We took the Discovery cove ornament our of the box and it broke. She tried contacting Discovery cove/Sea World but the only way they will sell us one is with admission to the park. Don't get me wrong I would love to go back again but we are already pretty tight for next year with a DCL anniversary cruise and a week later a cottage rental family vacation, basically trying to buy forgiveness from the boys and the dog LOL. Spending a day at Discovery Cove just for an ornament is not going to happen this time. We've checked Kijiji, Ebay and Amazon and looks like there is a whole in that spot for the foreseeable future.

Nah it's ok I just wanted to vent LOL. We have a fridge magnet I'll drill a hole and she will put a thread of something and beauty it up thanks to her endless Pinterest pins and ideas : ): ) :)
Maybe next summer when we are on our anniversary cruise we will see about getting one if someone from our cruise group is going.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter