Well this popped up in my inbox this morning....

londontime

DisDad #818. London. Deputy Mayor of Bricksburg.
Email from Disney.

Dear Annual Pass Holders,

This morning, Chairman and CEO of The Walt Disney Company Robert Iger met with Emmanuel Macron, President of France, to announce a multi-year expansion plan for Disneyland Paris.

This 2 billion euro project underscores The Walt Disney Company's commitment to the long-term success of our resort, and is one of the most ambitious development projects at Disneyland Paris since its opening in 1992.
The plan will roll out in phases and will transform the Walt Disney Studios Park, adding three new areas based onMarvel, Frozen and Star Wars™, along with multiple new attractions and live entertainment experiences.

The new areas will infuse some of Disney's most popular stories and characters into the resort, building upon the success of our 25th Anniversary.

Thank you again for your trust and your loyalty. We are looking forward to revealing these new innovative and immersive experiences - all with a special touch of our Disney magic.

See you very soon,

Catherine Powell, Présidente of Euro Disney S.A.S.

Sounds exciting?

unnamed_zpsgfcoruab.jpg

The artwork is EXTREMELY interesting.
  • a "World of Color" like lake.
  • on the left something that could be Galaxy Edge (a smaller version than in America?)
  • on the front clearly Arandelle
  • on the left of the park a couple of new buildings after the one that currently hosts Armageddon.

unnamed_zpsgfcoruab.jpg

The artwork is EXTREMELY interesting.
  • a "World of Color" like lake.
  • on the left something that could be Galaxy Edge (a smaller version than in America?)
  • on the front clearly Arandelle
  • on the left of the park a couple of new buildings after the one that currently hosts Armageddon.
Looks great. So, it looks like turn left for Marvel, Right for Pixar, Straight up for Star Wars & Arandelle. That works on all kinds of levels.

You can call me a fool but I have to admit that there are tears in my eyes.......unbelievable.

:smickey:

You can call me a fool but I have to admit that there are tears in my eyes.......unbelievable.

Not a fool at all, it will be fantastic. That is now a completely different offer, and for the first time DLP can look the other Parks in the eye. I wonder if they are going to stick in a Hotel?

Amazing news, it's about time the Studio Tour and Moteurs Action got scrapped!

I can't see it, they've learn't the hard way about having too many rooms!
Yeah, you're probably right. Interesting if it all kicks off in 2021, they must be targeting fully open for the Olympics.

Well, dang. Looks like I'll have to go at least a second time after they finish it.

Gosh darn, real hardship.

This is so exciting, I'm shaking. Some much-needed changes coming to the studios.

Is anybody a AP holder and a share club member. I'm only a member of the shareholders and the email I got says the some apart from being from a different person and that they are 'looking forward to inviting you to an exclusive event at the resort'

Yeah, you're probably right. Interesting if it all kicks off in 2021, they must be targeting fully open for the Olympics.
I noticed on the concept art that it looks like Toy Story will get Alien Spinners like Hollywood Studios

I'm an AP holder, who was debating not renewing. Looks like that plan is out the window.....

I don't think we'll get the lake and either Arandell or Galaxy Edge before at least 5 years. They'll finish Marvel Lot first. This is a 10+ years plan.

It looks good, a long way till it all happens though but definitely on the right track for investing.

Is anybody a AP holder and a share club member. I'm only a member of the shareholders and the email I got says the some apart from being from a different person and that they are 'looking forward to inviting you to an exclusive event at the resort'

I'm both but only got one email from DLP Carte Club - I wasn't 100% sure which side it came from, do you think shareholders? And yes I saw the bit about the event - very intriguing!

The Tower of Terror looks unchanged.
That was my first thought too!

I'm both but only got one email from DLP Carte Club - I wasn't 100% sure which side it came from, do you think shareholders? And yes I saw the bit about the event - very intriguing!
It must be shareholders because I received one and don't have an AP ..... guess they can't call it the shareholders club anymore since we no longer are!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter